Research support offers assistance and advice to researchers and administrative staff who wish to apply for external research funds and grants.
The Research Support unit aims to make the application process to apply for research project funds easier. We do this through efficient administration of applications for external funds. On this page, you can find information about external funding relevant to researchers at the Faculty of Social Sciences. Additionally, you can read about tips on how to write a good application and find tools that will help you structure your research project.
Feel free to contact us if you are interested in applying for external financing. In our experience, it is important for the application to be out in good time so that the project and application can be targeted to the grantor. We look forward to hearing from you!
Research Support can help with:
- Guidance throughout the project application process from start to finish
- Design and legibility of the application
- Budget Estimate
- Identifying and disseminating relevant listings and grant providers
- Act as a bridge between research activities at the Faculty and external resources
- Administration of external funds
The service also includes advice for more complex applications, including applications with several parties and applications with complex requirements such as for EU, Strategic Programs and Centres of Excellence.