No physical access to SDU Library due to coronavirus
- Loans & Returns: Borrowed materials can be kept until the library reopens. Materials placed on the pickup shelves can be collected a week after the library has opened again. You will not receive any recalls on the materials, and you will not get any fees while the library is closed.
- Call or mail us: The library is available to students and staff on various digital platforms incl. mail, Skype and telephone. See Contact.
- 24/7 online access: Access to the electronic journals, databases and ebooks that the library subscribes to remains. See Resources.
- Q&A: See our frequently asked questions during the shut down period here.
- Library courses and events: All physical courses and events are cancelled until May 15th.. Online courses can be found here.
- Follow SDU's information about coronavirus.
As a student or employee at SDU, you have access to Slagelse Campus Library around the clock.
|Monday - Friday||9.00 - 14.00|
|Note: Working days between Christmas and the New Year: No service. The Library is closed Wednesday before Easter, Easter, Ascension Day and following Friday, on Constitution Day (5th June), the day before Christmas Eve's day, Christmas Eve's day and New Year Eve's day. On the University's annual celebration; no service from 12.00.
About the Library24/7: As a student or employee at SDU, you have access to the campus library Slagelse outside the hours of service via your student / student card. Self-service machines have been set up so that you can borrow / pick up books and return.
A wide selection of material, which can be used in connection with your classes and projects is to be found at the library.
In addition to material for loan, the library gives access to a number of databases.
The library will also obtain material for you from other libraries.
There is access to the library's database from all the computers at the school via the school's intranet. Other users can search in the library's database via this page.
All borrowers must be registered in the library's lending system.
Telephone: +45 6550 9103 / +45 6550 9106
University Library of Southern Denmark
Sdr. Stationsvej 28