No physical access to SDU Library due to coronavirus
- Book to go: Order and Pick up
You can order and pick up materials at your local library. More info at Order and Pick up.
- Loans & Returns: Borrowed materials can now be returned. See when and where here.
- Call or mail us: The library is available to students and staff on various digital platforms incl. mail, Skype and telephone (Weekdays fra 9AM-3PM). See Contact.
- 24/7 online access: Access to the electronic journals, databases and ebooks that the library subscribes to remains. See Resources.
- Q&A: See our frequently asked questions during the shut down period here.
- Library courses and events: All physical courses and events are cancelled. Online courses and Webinars can be found here.
- Follow SDU's information about coronavirus
Manned service (no librarian guidance): Saturday 10-14 (except 1/6-31/8).
Always: 24/7-access to the the library via student or employee card.
Between 1/9 - 31/5
Between 1/6 - 31/8:
Campus library administrates the loan of books and journals not only from its own collections but also from all the collections of the University Library of Southern Denmark. The library also deals with requests for material from other libraries at home and abroad.
In addition to user guidance and the provision of literature, the library’s work includes the selection, acquisition, classification and cataloguing of books and journals. A publication exchange programme is maintained with other research institutions and the department for faculty library service provides a range of services for the university’s department libraries in Odense. Finally, the library is engaged in research.
University Library of Southern Denmark
5230 Odense M
Tel.: 6550 2611 - Guidance: 6550 2622
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org