An advisory board is comprised of representatives from private and public organisations. The purpose of the board is to advise and offer input on the quality of the programmes to ensure they align with labour market needs.
Input from each advisory board is incorporated into the programmes offered by the Faculty of Business and Social Sciences for development of new courses of study and revising existing programmes.
Advisory Board members are appointed based on their knowledge and experience in the relevant areas of study and career paths relevant to the programmes.
Advisory Board Members can:
- Play an influential role in how programmes are developed to ensure students gain relevant skills for the labour market
- Cooperate with students in many ways:
- Recruiting them as student assistants
- Provide suggestions or collaborate on theses
- Connect with potential employers
- Gain knowledge and understanding of the latest research within the Business and Social Sciences disciplines, as well as, direct access to the research competences at SDU
- Take advantage of informal networking opportunities with businesses