As a PhD student you might benefit from a conversation with a professional PhD coach. You have the opportunity to discuss matters with the PhD coach that go beyond the professional part of your PhD study. You are able to discuss issues which you might not feel comfortable discussing with your principal supervisor. You are also able to rely on the PhD coach for advice on issues of a more personal character affecting your study. The PhD coach is bound to observe professional secrecy.
If you recognize your own situation in the following statements, you might benefit from a constructive dialogue with the coach in order to continue your studies in a more productive manner:
- I am completely stuck in my work and I see no way out of the situation
- I get stressed because I cannot prioritize my work
- I cannot find enough time to read what I need to and I am blocked in my writing process
- I do not communicate well with my professor and I get nervous before our meetings
- I start to question the purpose of my PhD project
- I am having trouble presenting and disseminating my subject of study
- I am having trouble getting the peace to work
- Other issues?
If you want to book a coaching session, please contact the TEK PhD Coach at this e-mail.