The PhD programmes offered by the doctoral school at the Faculty of Humanities comprise a broad spectrum of both traditional and more untraditional academic areas.
The doctoral school offers doctoral education within the following research training programmes:
- History, Area Studies and Archaeology
- Language and Communication
- Literature, Aesthetics and Culture
- Media, Technology and Social Interaction
- Philosophy, Education Science and Religious Studies
As a PhD student you will
- be assigned to one of the above research training programmes
- become acquainted with typical activities of the research profession, such as conducting research within a fixed allocated time frame, publish research results, participate in conferences and present and discuss preliminary and final results
- attend courses at national and international universities
- acquire experience with teaching and communication
- get the opportunity to take study trips abroad and establish contacts to active research environments outside the University of Southern Denmark
On this website you will find the rules and regulations governing the Faculty's PhD programme, as well as a lot of practical information that will guide your studies.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Gitta Stærmose at +45 6550 2907 or email@example.com.