Roles of the Faculty PhD Committee
- Recommends its chair from among the Committee's scientific staff and its vice chair from among the committee's PhD students to the Dean for appointment.
- Approves PhD courses according to recommendation of the relevant Department PhD Study Committee.
- Approves appalications for credit transfer and exemptions.
- Prepares proposals to the Head of PhD School concerning internal guidelines and supervisor.
- Prepares opinions on evaluation of the PhD Programme and PhD Supervision for the Head of the PhD School.
- Prepares opinions on matters of importance to the PhD Programme and PhD Supervision, that are put forward by the Dean or by a representative, appointed by the Dean.
- Recommends the composition of assessment committee for the evaluation of the PhD dissertation to the Dean.