Eva Arnspang Christensen
- Diffusion coefficient of protein AT1R. Live cell imaging used as tool to measure speed of proteins in cell membrane.
- Single particle tracking. Quantum dots used as stain for single particle tracking in live cells.
- Super-resolution microscopy. Super-resolution map of protein AT1R in fixed cells.
- Domains in membranes. Detection of domains in membranes using imaging, pair correlation and spectroscopy.
Martin A. B. Hedegaard
- Raman imaging of cells. Label free imaging of single cells to map lipid distribution
- Raman spectroscopy for materials characterisation Characterise biomaterials and interaction with Raman micro spectroscopy
- Development of chemometric methods for spectroscopic imaging Develop and apply pre-processing of Raman data to Raman images
- Raman imaging for tissue Using Raman micro spectroscopy and imaging to characterise tissue/material interactions label free.
Morten Østergaard Andersen
- Solid lipid drug delivery. Develop drug loaded solid lipid systems and study drug release, cellular interaction and function.
- Multi-cellular tissue engineering. Use multilineage differentiation of stem cells to engineering complex tissue transplants.
- Drug loaded implants. Develop and test new drug functionalized bone, cartilage or cardiovascular grafts
- New 3D printable materials. Develop new materials for additive manufacturing