A 'change of programme' is possible if:
- you are enrolled in a programme at a Danish university
- you have passed courses equivalent to the entire first year of studies in the programme you are applying for
- there are available study places in the programme
- you meet the entry requirements of the programme
- All Bachelor and BEng Engineering programmes require a minimum GPA in quota 1, however when you apply for change of study programme it is the quota 2 GPA minimum requirement that must be met. Programmes with a quota 2 GPA are Pharmacy, Medicine and Clinical Biomechanics
Application deadline is March 1st for admission to study start in September and November 1st for study start in February. Unless the programme is covered by the ministerial dimensioning of study programmes (see below), you can apply for a re-enrollment in February or in September, not depending on the regular study start of the programme. You can apply from January 1st/October 1st.
If you miss the deadline, you can apply for a second round of admission running May 1st-June 1st and November 2nd-December 1st.
We will answer your application no later than August 1st/December 20th.