We do this by
- prioritising clinical-, health- and medical psychology as main research areas;
- offering research-based education with an emphasis on applied psychology and competences in research methodology;
- offering research-based professional advice and evaluations to public and private institutions;
- communicating knowledge that contributes to solving psychologically related problems in the health and social sectors, in the educational sector; and in private and public institutions.
Our strengths are
- special emphasis on health sciences related aspects of psychology;
- focus on establishing relevant inter-disciplinary relations to other national and international research environments;
- focus on applied psychology;
- focus on the development and documentation of evidence-based evaluations and interventions.