Internship and Project Day opens the doors for you into the engineering companies, making it easier for you to discover your next study job, project subject or internship / in-company stay. You will be able to meet up to 100 small and large companies on a single afternoon, so get your networking sales pitch ready together with your CV, business card and questions.
Participant lists from the previous three years:
- On April 20th 2017 - 80 companies and organizations participated. See which companies participated here.
- On October 31st 2017 - 107 companies and organizations participated. See which companies here .
- On May 3rd 2018 - 93 companies and organizations participated. See who attended here .
- On October 30th 2018 94 companies and organizations participated. See who attended here
- On May 8th 2019 92 companies and organizations participated. See who attended here
- On October 31st 2019 100 companies and organizations participated. See who attended here
Take advantage of this opportunity
Use the company list to prepare yourself for meeting the companies. Also for inspiration to connect yourself with a company if you miss a project or an internship in the spring semester. Follow the developing participant list here
All companies are particularly interested in getting in contact with engineering students. Next time will be Wednesday April 29th 2020 at 12.00 - 15.30. You will be able to have an individual discussion with companies of your interest and specialty area, seeing what you can offer one another. Secret hint: The companies have more time for the in depth individual talk efter 14.00
All participants are presented at the FaceBook group: https://www.facebook.com/PPdagen/ Like or follow and you will have all updats in your feed.
Educational networking platform: The participating companies are permitted a stand of approx. 2 x 1.5 m2 with corresponding standing wall of approx. 2 x 1.5 m2 (W x H) and a small table and electricity.
Mini Seminars: The registered companies are offered to give a presentation during the PP Day. The subject must be based on a subject area that the students may be interested in collaborating on - supplemented with information on how the given company works with on this subject area or what they are wanting to achieve in the future. Each company will be given 20 minutes to make the presentation and + 5 minutes for questions and answers in an auditorium in the middle of the exhibition area.
CV and Application Guidelines for Students: Career counselors from IDA and SDU, will be present and offer feedback to the students on their CV and applications. Students can take a copy of this information to incorporate into their CV and applications.
- Prepare yourself by researching your top interest companies to formulate specific questions, bring your business card, CV together with a good quick explanation of what is special about your education and interests.
- Also prepare yourself by guiding which projects / internships you will be working on over the next semesters.