SDU Praktik- og Projektdag opens the doors for you into the engineering companies, making it easier for you to discover your next study job, project subject or internship / in-company stay.
You will meet up to 100 small and large companies on a single afternoon, so get your networking sales pitch ready together with your CV and questions.
Engineer students sharing their experiences from PP day.
Participant lists from the previous four years:
- On May 8th 2019 92 companies and organizations participated. See who attended here
- On October 31 th 2019 100 companies and organizations participated. See who attended her
- On October 27th 2020 49 companies and organizations participated virtually. See who attended here
- On April 21st 2021 70 companies and organizations participated virtually. See who attended here here
- On November 2nd 2021 deltog 100 companies and organizations participated. See who attended here
- On April 27th 2022 120 companies and organizations participated. See who attended here
- On November 1st 2022 105 companies and organizations participated. See who attended here
Take advantage of this opportunity
Use the company list to prepare yourself for meeting the companies. Also for inspiration to connect yourself with a company if you miss a project or an internship in the spring semester.
All companies are particularly interested in getting in contact with engineering students. Next time will be Tuesday November 1st 2022 at 12.00 - 15.30. You will be able to have an individual discussion with companies of your interest and specialty area, seeing what you can offer one another. Secret hint: The companies have more time for the in depth individual talk efter 14.00
The fair: The participating companies are permitted a stand of approx. 2 x 1.5 m2 with corresponding standing wall of approx. 2 x 1.5 m2 (W x H) and a small table ( 70 x 120 cm)and power. The event area consists of 8 study zones / rooms and companies are placed in theme areas due to the registrations and in order to priority. Bring adds and informations matrerials.
Digital folder to the students: Logo and approx. 5 lines about the comapny. The teaser acts as an inspirations for students to come visit the stand during the event.
Mini Seminar for students: The registered companies are offered one of 30 free time slots for company specific mini seminar - about an interesting technology or process. The subject must be based on a subject area that the students may be interested in collaborating on - supplied with information on how the given company works with on this subject area or what they are wanting to achieve in the future. The format is: 20 minutes presentation and + 5 minutes for Q&A. The seminar runs in an auditorium in the center of the exhibition area. Free admittance to the mini seminars.
See the date for the coming SDU Praktik- og Projektdag in Odense here
- Prepare yourself by researching your top interest companies to formulate specific questions, bring your business card, CV together with a good quick explanation of what is special about your education and interests.
- Also prepare yourself by guiding which projects / internships you will be working on over the next semesters.
To find your next project, internship, job or study job please use SDU JOBBANK - guidelines can be found here