Overall responsibility for the quality of programmes at the Faculty of Business and Social Sciences lies with the Dean. The Dean has appointed a Vice-Dean for Education in order to handle the management of education. Quality assurance work in the field of education is carried out from here in close interaction primarily with the Head of SDU Business School, Heads of Studies , the study boards, and the administration.
The key players in quality assurance at the Faculty of Business and Social Sciences are:
- The Dean's Management Team (Dean, Vice Deans, and Heads of SAMF-UDD and SAMF-FØS respectively): Through the Office of the Dean, the faculty’s work on quality assurance is linked to the SDU's Executive Board via the Dean as well as SDU's education council via the Vice Dean for Education.
- The Head of SDU Business School
- Heads of Department
- Study boards
- Heads of Studies and Programme Responsibles
- Course coordinators and teachers
- The DQL Hub (Digitalization, Quality, and Learning Hub)in SAMF-UDD, which constitutes the link between the top management's responsibility for quality assurance and the field of education
Students participate in the work of the quality organisation primarily through the study boards, Department Councils, and Academic Council.