POLIMA Opening Seminar
POLIMA international collaborators gave presentations within the topic of nanoptics and polariton physics
On the occasion of POLIMA official opening on 1 June, POLIMA hosted the scientific seminar 'Nanoptics and polariton physics'.
POLIMA collaborators gave the following talks:
- Plasmons, magnons, and superconducting excitations in 2D materials / Nuno Perès
Plasmon-Enhanced Photocatalysis for Green Chemistry / Peter Nordlander
- Plasmonic azimuthally chirped gratings for surface-enhanced nonlinear signal generation / Jer-Shing Huang
- New Horizons of Optics with Near-Zero-Index Materials / Vladimir M. Shalaev
- Exciton-polaritons and light-matter interactions in nanostructured materials: from GaAs to 2D materials / Fransesco Todisco
- Atom-Surface Interactions: Theory and Computations / Kurt Busch
Thank you to all the POLIMA collaborators presenting at the seminar!