To qualify for admission, you must have a relevant degree on a Bachelor's level. You qualify for admission if you hold one of the following degrees:
- BSc in in Product Development and Innovation from SDU - gives you a legal claim for admission
- BSc in Innovation and Business from SDU
- BSc in Design and Innovation from DTU
- Business Development Engineer from Aarhus University
- BEng in Mechanical Engineering from SDU
- BEng Interaction Design from SDU
- BEng in Global Management and Manufacturing from SDU
- BEng in Integrated Design from SDU
- BEng in Manufacturing and Management from SDU
- BEng in Process and Innovation DTU
- BEng in Manufacturing and Management DTU
You can apply if you hold a similar, relevant degree in Science or Engineering. To be considered, your degree must include a minimum of 3 out of the 4 requirements mentioned here below:
- 30 ECTS in engineering subjects such as robotics, sensors, electronics, software or mechanical engineering.
- 25 ECTS of broad introduction to the product development, technology management or project management process
- 15 ECTS of thorough introduction to CAD systems, materials and manufacturing processes
- 15 ECTS of Introduction to business, entrepreneurship or innovation
The programme is taught in English. If your Bachelor's Degree is not from SDU, you are required to submit proof of your proficiency in English. See the English language requirements.
There is a limited number of study places in the programme. If there are more qualified applicants than study places, the following criteria are used for the selection of applicants without a legal claim:
The grade point average of your qualifying degree. If the degree is not completed at the time of application, the grade point average is calculated based on the courses passed at the time of application.
As a bachelor's student at SDU, you can apply for permission to follow up to 30 ECTS Master's level courses even though you have yet to complete your Bachelor's degree.
You can be granted permission if you have the necessary academic qualifications. The progression of your Bachelor’s programme is crucial to the outcome of your application.
Check to see whether you fulfil the conditions
By choosing your faculty below you can see which conditions you generally must fulfil to be permitted to take Master’s level courses. Please acquaint yourself with the rules before you apply for permission since you must indicate in your application whether you fulfil the conditions or not. Read more here.
If you have previously been admitted to the programme, or already are, then special rules may apply when you apply for admission.
Find the scenario that suits you and read more: Re-enrolment, transferring and change og programme
Have you completed a Master's programme?
If you've already obtained a Master's degree, you can only be admitted to a new programme if there are vacant study places in the programme.
Have you completed another type of study programme?
As long as you do not hold a Master's degree, you are free to apply for admission to a new programme.