Who can participate?
To participate in a creative writing workshop, the participants must:
- Have a serious, chronic, or life-threatening illness
- Speaks, writes, and understands Danish
- Can and will participate in a group-based course with writing, reading aloud, group discussions and individual guidance.
- Have a health challenge such as a need for rehabilitation
- Is self-help, as there is no possibility of care and treatment during the courses
- Special writing skills are not required.
Particularly for the participants in alcohol treatment, the participants are:
- Participates in other rehabilitative offers within alcohol treatment