With a specialisation in Web Communication Design you can
- evaluate and apply theories, principles and methods in the fields of communication, interaction and IT in relation to planning and designing web-based communication in a broader organisational context.
- design and develop digital applications and information products with particular relevance for web-based communication based on a knowledge of technologies, formats and standards.
- design and implement tests of the user friendliness of web application.
- analyse and evaluate web content and carry out web-based communication jobs
- evaluate and apply theory of pedagogy and IT-mediated learning for the design and consultancy of skills development in an organisational context.
- describe and analyse ethical IT issues as well as submit design proposals that deal with such issues.