It will take place both days at Winsløwsparken at OUH. The program will consist of one day with presentations and one day with article discussion.
Thursday, October 7, 9-16 o' clock:
1. Introduction to MS - 45 min
2. Strategy to diagnose and treat an MS patient: discussion of a case - 45 min
3. Differential diagnosis of MS: solving 3 cases together - 45 min
4. Neuroinflammation and neuro-immune interactions in MS pathology - 45 min
5. Animal models of MS - 45 min
6. Oligodendrocytes: not only targets but active participants in MS pathology - 45 min
Friday, October 8, half day:
Registration for the course:
There is a maximum number of participants of 25. Feel free to ask any questions regarding the event: email@example.com.