Through research and practice knowledge, the Climate Panel contributes with independent advice on the conversion of SDU to a low-emission university and has the following main tasks:
- Assess the status of fulfilment of the overall objective as well as goals and sub-goals in the climate area set out in SDU’s climate plan for 2030.
- Assess the need for adaptation of the current portfolio of efforts in the ongoing implementation wave, including the need for further efforts.
- Prepare recommendations for technological solutions and behavioural initiatives that can contribute to the realisation of goals for reducing SDU’s emissions of greenhouse gases by 2030.
- University Director Thomas Buchvald Vind, Chairman for the Climate panel
- Professor Bo Nørregaard Jørgensen, The Maersk McKinney Moller Institute, TEK
- Assistant Professor Kristof Tomej, Department of Design and Communication, HUM
- Associate Professor Knud Sinding, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics, SAMF
- Head of Division Anne Kathrine Overgaard, Dean's Office, SUND
- Engineering assistent Klaus Lehn Petersen, NAT
- Head of Division Christina Bruun Levinsen, Department of the Study of Culture, HUM
- Student Janina Gerder, Mechanical Engineering, TEK
- Student Jonas Jakobsen, HA, SAMF
- Student Mikkel Stampe Nielsen, Global Management and Manufacturing, TEK