Our Global Goals
On the basis of the free research and education, SDU wishes to work with all 17 of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
At SDU we wish to
- work with but not necessarily for the SDGs, within research, education and administration
- respect the individual's freedom of research and as such the right to choose subject-matter and method of research, in accordance with the Danish University Act
- educate the students to have knowledge of the SDGs
- consider all the global goals to be equal and thus work with all the SDGs and not just a select few
- support the employees and students that can and wish to work with the global goals
This is how scientists plan to produce sustainable aviation fuel
It is only a matter of years before we can produce sustainable aviation fuel in Denmark. That is the conclusion to a new report by researchers from the University of Southern Denmark. The researchers estimate that the production facilities for 100 % green aviation fuel could be ready as early as 2025.
The UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals
At the UN Summit in New York on 25 September 2015, the world’s heads of state and governments adopted an unprecedentedly ambitious and transformative development agenda, designed to promote a more sustainable development for both humans and the planet we inhabit, towards 2030. Here you can learn more about the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals.