Syddansk Elite can offer to:
- Guidance and help to organize your educational course
- Assistance and guidance your study programme
- Guidance on exemption applications and other administrative processes
- Organizing an individual study plan
- Help with changing of exam dates in order for exams not to coincide with competitions, tournaments, etc.
- Change of deadlines for assignments
- Sports psychological guidance
- Access to training facilities
You can also be connecetd to a study-buddy who:
- Introduces you to the education and the educational institution
- Helps you build a network of fellow students
- Helps you with e.g. notes and audio recordings, if the sports carrer gets in the way of going to lectures
Your opportunities with the Elite-programme at SDU
You can follow a full course of study or af reduced course in almost all study programmes at the university departments in Odense, Esbjerg, Kolding Slagelse and Sønderborg.
HD- and bachelor's degree in law can even be studied as a distance learning programme.
READ HERE! If you are unsure if you can take an education alongside your elite sport, then listen here when three of our practitioners tells what Syddansk Elite can do for you!