You can meet students, student counsellors, teachers and study secretaries from the various study programmes at SDU, Campus Kolding. There will be information on the study programmes, you can see the library and many other facilities on campus and you can get a guided tour of our campus at Universitetsparken.
You can find the study programme of your dreams at Campus Kolding, whether your favourite subjects concern Tourism, IT Product Design or Web Communication Design, and if you have the required Danish skills, also within economics, design, and library studies.
If you are interested in becoming a student for a day, Open Day is the day to get information on this and to make the arrangements. By participating in the classes for a day or two you will get insights into the study programme and a clear sense whether a university programme is for you or not.
Here is a list of study programmes offered in English at Campus Kolding (for a list of all study programmes in Kolding, please switch to the Danish version of this page by clicking the Danish flag in the top right corner)
- European Master in Tourism Management
- MA in International Tourism Management
- MSc in Information Technology - Product Design
- MSc IT - Web Communication Design
Open day at all SDU campusses:
- February 1 on bachelor study programmes and master study programmes at SDU in Sønderborg.
- February 5 on master study programmes, electives and minors at SDU in Odense.
- February 22 on bachelor study programmes and graduate diploma in business administration at SDU in Slagelse, on bachelor study programmes at SDU Odense, on bachelor study programmes, master study programmes and continuing education
- February 29 on bachelor study programmes and master study programmes at SDU in Esbjerg.
For additional information, please contact SDU's transition coordinator.