What makes a graduate with an engineering degree in Robot Systems especially attractive to the labour market? To an employer you are your competencies. Therefore we want to provide you with an overview of the competencies you will have once graduated: general engineering competencies as well as the special competencies you will acquire in Robot Systems.
General engineering competencies
With an engineering degree from the University of Southern Denmark you will have a strong academic and professional profile based on highly competent teachers and fellow students who are skilled, curious and committed to their studies. Moreover, you will be part of a research and development environment of high international standard. That is how we ensure that you get the most recent knowledge and ability to be right up there in the lead should you choose to study or work abroad.
You acquire the ability to:
- think and work in a problem-based, project-oriented and interdisciplinary way
- work independently as well as in teams
- manage and be in charge of a project
- to employ your strong analytical and problem-solving skills solve tasks in an international and social context
- exploit your knowledge about the needs of the business world and experience in working with high-tec companies.
- used to working with companies and will have a thorough understanding of business.
With a master of science in engineering degree in Robot Systems you will have the following competencies:
- ability to head the development of robotic products – from large installations bolted to the factory floor to small mobile surgical instruments
- broad knowledge of computer vision, applied mathematics, artificial intelligence, software development and embedded systems to create the manufacturing and service robots of the future
- ability to participate in the development of mobile phones, web applications, security systems, drones, large software applications and much more.