With a master degree you will be qualified for jobs as, for example:
• Project worker or manager in consulting engineering companies
• Consultant in local and regional governments
• Caseworker in public administration
• Engineer at environmental or development departments.
You could, for example, work in:
• Waste management
• Environment assessment
• Planning of urban traffic infrastructure
• Development of environmentally efficient technologies
• Assessment of environmental impact of off-site construction work
• Implementation and management of environmental installations
• Assessment of strategic and market ventures
• University research or industrial research.
Example of a career
Meet Line Gammelby, who enjoys making a difference for the environment
Read more about the tasks of the environmental engineer.