General Engineering Skills
A Master of Science in engineering degree from SDU equips you with professional skills, because you are lectured by talented professors and will associate with curious and interested students. You will also be part of a research and development environment with a high international standard. This ensures that you get the latest knowledge and are able to be in the front, if you choose to study or work abroad.
You acquire the ability to:
- think and work in a problem-based, project-oriented and interdisciplinary way
- work independently as well as in teams
- manage and be in charge of a project
- to employ your strong analytical and problem-solving skills solve tasks in an international and social context
- exploit your knowledge about the needs of the business world and experience in working with high-tec companies.
- Accustomed to working with companies and have a solid business understanding
For you with an MSc in engineering in Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology degree, it applies that you:
- Know the law, environmental and quality standards and the social consequences, so you are able to advise others in relation to chemical engineering-related initiatives and considerations.
- Head a laboratory, develop and validate analytical methods.
- Can lead the development in e.g. alternative forms of energy because you can design, plan and optimize process plants and products based on technical resource-related and environmental considerations.
With a master of science in engineering degree you will be qualified to apply for and study a PhD programme.
Read more about the curriculum and subjects.