A 'change of programme' is possible if:
- you are enrolled in a programme at a Danish university
- you have passed courses equivalent to the entire first year of studies in the programme you are applying for
- there are available study places in the programme
- you meet the entry requirements of the programme
- All Bachelor and BEng Engineering programmes require a minimum GPA in quota 1, however when you apply for change of study programme it is the quota 2 GPA minimum requirement that must be met. Programmes with a quota 2 GPA are Pharmacy, Medicine and Clinical Biomechanics
You can apply from 1 January to 1 March (for study start in September) and from 1 October to 1 November (for study start in February).
We suggest that you apply as soon as possible, as the applications are processed and any vacant study spots allocated on a regular basis.
Your application can only be met if there are any vacant study spots in the study programme that you apply for. The number of vacant study spots varies from each study programme and from each year. Some years there are no vacant study spots.
If you miss the deadline, you can apply for a second round of admission running 1 May to 1 June and 2 November to 1 December.
We will answer your application no later than 1 August/20 December.
If you have questions, you are more than welcome to call +45 6550 1052 or write an e-mail via the contact form SPOC. You can also report to Student Services on Campus Odense.