A 'change of programme' is possible if:
- you are enrolled in a programme at a Danish university
- you have passed courses equivalent to the entire first year of studies in the programme you are applying for
- you meet the entry requirements of the programme
- there are available study places in the programme
Application deadline is March 1st for admission to study start in September and November 1st for study start in February. Unless the programme is covered by the ministerial dimensioning of study programmes (see below), you can apply for a re-enrollment in February or in September, not depending on the regular study start of the programme. You can apply from January 1st/October 1st.
If you miss the deadline, you can apply for a second round of admission running May 1st-June 1st and November 2nd-December 1st.
We will answer your application no later than August 1st/December 20th.
Special rules for dimensioned programmes
A number of programmes at University of Southern Denmark are covered by a ministerial 'dimensioning', regulating the intakes in programmes within certain academic fields.
For dimensioned programmes:
- you can only apply for study start in September
- you cannot expect an answer before August
- you can only start if there are still vacant study places after the admission of first-year students
Find a list of dimensioned programmes
A limited intake capacity
There are special rules for dimensioned programmes because a limit is set to how many students can be taken in each year. The limit covers applicants who apply for regular admission to the first year of the programme as well as applicants wanting enroll in a later step in the programme.
If you have questions, you are more than welcome to call +45 6550 1052 or write an e-mail via the contact form SPOC. You can also report to Student Services on Campus Odense.