You can transfer to University of Southern Denmark provided that:
- you are enroled in another Danish university
- you have passed courses that are equivalent to the entire first year of the programme as it is structured at University of Southern Denmark
- there are vacant study places in the programme
- you meet the entry requirements of the programme
- All Bachelor and BEng Engineering programmes require a minimum GPA in quota 1, however when you apply for transferring to SDU it is the quota 2 GPA minimum requirement that must be met. Programmes with a quota 2 GPA are Pharmacy, Medicine and Clinical Biomechanics
Unsure whether your courses cover the entire first year?
If you cannot achieve a credit transfer covering the entire first year of studies, you cannot transfer into the programme. Instead you have to apply for re-admission. In any case, it is always a good idea to apply for both a transfer and for re-admission, since you cannot be sure about the amount of transferable credits.
Remember to attach...
- a transcript of records including all examination attempts as well as information on courses you are signed up to
- a confirmation from your university that you are currently enroled
- proof that you fulfill the entry requirements of the specific programme
- curriculum or course description of passed/enroled programmes
You can apply from 1 January to 1 March (for study start in September) and from 1 October to 1 November (for study start in February).
We suggest that you apply as soon as possible, as the applications are processed and any vacant study spots allocated on a regular basis.
Your application can only be met if there are any vacant study spots in the study programme that you apply for. The number of vacant study spots varies from each study programme and from each year. Some years there are no vacant study spots.
We will answer your application no later than 1 August/20 December.
If you have questions, you are more than welcome to call +45 6550 1052 or write an e-mail via the contact form SPOC. You can also report to Student Services on Campus Odense.