You can transfer to University of Southern Denmark provided that:
- you are enrolled in another Danish university
- you have passed courses that are equivalent to the entire first year of the programme as it is structured at University of Southern Denmark
- you meet the entry requirements of the programme
- there are vacant study places in the programme
Unsure whether your courses cover the entire first year?
If you cannot achieve a credit transfer covering the entire first year of studies, you cannot transfer into the programme. Instead you have to apply for regular admission. In any case, it is always a good idea to apply for both a transfer and for regular admission, since you cannot be sure about the amount of transferable credits. Rules and deadlines for applying for credit transfer (starting credits).
Remember to attach...
- a transcript of records including all examination attempts as well as information on courses you are signed up to
- a confirmation from your university that you are currently enrolled
- proof that you fulfill the entry requirements of the specific programme
- curriculum or course description of passed/enrolled programmes
Application deadline is March 1st for admission to study start in September and November 1st for study start in February. Unless the programme is covered by the ministerial dimensioning of study programmes (see below), you can apply for enrolment in February or in September, not depending on the regular study start of the programme.
You can apply from January 1st/October 1st. We will answer your application no later than August 1st/December 20th.