The main focus of all engineering programmes at University of Southern Denmark is professional ability and the programmes are all rooted in research and development environments of a high international standard.
You acquire the ability to:
- think and work in a problem-based, project-oriented and interdisciplinary way
- work independently as well as in teams
- manage and be in charge of a project
- to employ your strong analytical and problem-solving skills solve tasks in an international and social context
- exploit your knowledge about the needs of the business world and experience in working with high-tec companies.
With a master of science in engineering degree in Physics and Technology you will have the ability to:
- use the solid background in physics, mathematics and relevant engineering courses, both theoretical and experimental, to identify, analyse and solve advanced and complex challenges in the context of e.g. product development, development of new technologies or techniques, or pure research
- assess and select scientific methods and models to simulate and analyse physical and technical systems
- develop, assess and employ relevant measurement techniques in any technical or research context.
- use a wide range of electronic, optical and sensor components as well as programming techniques
- evaluate and use techniques for signal processing and data transfer between physical and electronic/digital systems
- exploit and contribute to highest level of international research within the academic fields covered by the master programme.
A master degree in Physics and Technology qualifies you to apply for and study a PhD programme.
Find detailed information on curriculum and course descriptions.