General engineer skillsAn education in engineering from SDU makes you strong in your field because you are taught by talented and engaging professors and you have good, curious and interested colleagues. You will also enter into a research and development environment with a high international standard. Consequently we ensure that you gain the most up-to-date knowledge and will be at the cutting edge if you choose to study or work abroad.
- solve actual problems alone or with others
- lead a project from start to finish
- work independently or in teams
- define, formulate and analyse a problem
- used to working with companies and have a solid understanding of commerce
As an MSc in Engineering - Electronics, you will be able to:
- spearhead the development of future sustainable energy solutions because you have a deep insight into the newest research in electronic systems, power electronics and embedded systems
- be involved in the development and design of modern products which combine analogue and digital circuitry, for example in drones, cars and industry robots
- have a specialist knowledge about the particular demands which the interaction between power electronics and embedded systems place upon the development of modern products and services
- use your insight in both power electronics and embedded systems to start up your own company which could, for example, deal with the future's smart battery-driven solutions
With a master of science in engineering degree you will be qualified to apply for and study a PhD programme.