Skip to main content

Loss and liability insurance

You are not covered by any insurance at the University.
Before your arrival in Denmark, you should check whether you are covered by travellers’ insurance or by insurance in your home country. We advise you to take out insurance to at least cover you in case of theft, fire and liability.

The liability insurance is especially important in case you cause damage to something or somebody.

We recommend that you take out insurance before you leave for Denmark. It is also possible to take out insurance in Denmark, but then the insurance policy will most likely only be in Danish.

If you have not taken out insurance from home, you could contact a Danish insurance company. The so-called 'Family Insurance' will cover most of your needs. Check prices and conditions with various insurance companies before you decide which one to choose.

Last Updated 28.08.2018