The rooms in Campus House have countrified views, and the twists and turns of the building ensure that rooms are not overlooked by the neighbours, ensuring privacy. Each room has its own balcony too.
Campus House has single rooms as well as double rooms, as follows:
- All types of rooms have quality, design-led furnishing and include an ensuite WC/shower, balcony as well as a small sink and a little refrigerator in the hallway.
- Three types of rooms: single room (20 m2), double rooms (35 m2) and ease-of-access rooms (22 m2).
- Each room has its own shower and toilet. There are cupboards for storage, and a small sink. Other fixtures and fittings in the rooms: sofa bed, coffee table, chair, dining table with three dining chairs, shelving system with a small built-in workstation/desk and lamps.
- Each room has its own enclosed balcony with views of SDU, the City of Odense or a wooded area.
- The rooms are furnished with designer furniture.
- Ideally, students should only need to bring personal items and a duvet. Everything else should be included.
- Each resident can also have a bicycle, if desired (deposit: DKK 500). There is bicycle parking for all residents (in the basement and on the ground floor).
- No pets are allowed.
- No smoking.
- Free wifi in the entire building.
- It is possible to connect your own TV in the room using PSD plugin, if desired .
- Campus House does not subscribe to any TV package (you will be able to choose/purchase your own streaming services, e.g. Netflix, HBO, etc.).
Campus House is suitable for residents with special needs (ease-of-access rooms), e.g. for wheelchair users. Some of the rooms have a larger WC/shower room, for example, and the shared kitchen is equipped with rise-and-fall worktops.