Academic Advisers

The academic advisers are often students completing the final semester of the course they provide advice on.

If you have a question about the academic content, structure, design, work pressure, merit options, social activities etc., then you are very welcome to contact your academic adviser. How to find your academic adviser: Go to your course.

NB: The Faculty of Science and Faculty of Engineering employ a full time counsellor, who offers academic advice to all students in the respective faculties. See more here. The Faculty of Science and Faculty of Engineering.

To give you the best possible experience, this site uses cookies  Read more about cookies

Accept cookies