Courses within business and social sciences are offered in English at three campuses: Odense, Esbjerg, and Sønderborg. Please look at the course offerings at the different campuses to find out which campus suits you best.
At our Odense campus, you also have the possibility of combining courses from the International Graduate programme with courses from the Scandinavian Area Studies programme.
Some times it easier to find updated course information through the information for current students.
Entry requirements for exchange and guest students to the Faculty of Business & Social Sciences
- To follow courses at bachelor level you must have completed at least one year of studies (i.e. 60 ECTS).
- To follow courses at master level, you must have completed what compares to three years of university studies within a relevant field (i.e. 180 ECTS).
- You must meet the entry requirements of the courses you wish to follow. You find the entry requirements in the description of the relevant courses.
- You must have documented English skills compared to the Danish B level in English to follow courses offered in English. International exchange and guest students can document their English proficiency in one of the following ways:
- by providing a Language Requirement Form – signed by you and your home university
- by providing your secondary school leaving certificate (min. 210 hours at high school level) if you are an EU/EEA, Nordic or Swiss citizen
- an IELTS score of min. 6.5 or a TOEFL score of min. 88 (max. 2 years old and verifiable online)
- If you come to follow courses in Danish, you must document sufficient Danish skills. Please note that courses in Danish are subject to availability. You can document your skills in one of the following ways:
- by providing a recommendation from a certified Danish instructor/professor declaring your ability to follow courses in Danish at university level
- by providing your secondary school leaving certificate documenting a proficiency in Norwegian/Swedish/Icelandic equivalent to Danish level A (260 hours)
- for other documentation options, please see the Danish language requirement section on our general language requirement website
Required enclosures to an application to the Faculty of Business & Social Sciences
- Grade transcripts and a list of completed courses taken at university level.
- If you have taken courses at more than one institution at university level, you must enclose grade transcripts from them all.
- To follow courses at bachelor level, you must have completed at least one year of university studies. To follow courses at master level, you must have completed what compares to three years of university studies within social sciences (i.e. 180 ECTS).
- Documentation of sufficient English skills.
- Exchange students: documentation that your home university is sending you as an exchange student.