Courses within business and social sciences are offered in English at three campuses: Odense, Esbjerg, and Sønderborg. Please look at the course offerings at the different campuses to find out which campus suits you best.
At our Odense campus, you also have the possibility of combining courses from the International Graduate programme with courses from the Scandinavian Area Studies programme.
Some times it easier to find updated course information through the information for current students.
Entry requirements for exchange and guest students to the Faculty of Business & Social Sciences
- To follow courses at bachelor level you must have completed at least one year of studies (i.e. 60 ECTS).
- To follow courses at master level, you must have completed what compares to three years of university studies within a relevant field (i.e. 180 ECTS).
- You must meet the entry requirements of the courses you wish to follow. You find the entry requirements in the description of the relevant courses.
- You must have English skills compared to the Danish B level in English if you come to follow courses in English
- Exchange students can document it as described below or by way of our language requirement form.
- Guest students must document their English skills as follows: As an EU/EEA, Nordic or Swiss citizen, you can document it by way of an upper intermediate level in English through your secondary school diploma (min. 210 hours at high school level), or an IELTS score of min 6.5. or a TOEFL of min 575/230/88. Applicants with a non-EU/EEA, Nordic or Swiss citizenship must document their English skills with a TOEFL or an IELTS test.
- If you come to follow courses in Danish, you must document sufficient Danish skills.
Required enclosures to an application to the Faculty of Business & Social Sciences
- Grade transcripts and a list of completed courses taken at university level.
- If you have taken courses at more than one institution at university level, you must enclose grade transcripts from them all.
- To follow courses at bachelor level, you must have completed at least one year of university studies within business, economics or social sciences in general. To follow courses at master level, you must have completed what compares to three years of university studies within social sciences (i.e. 180 ECTS).
- Documentation of sufficient English skills. Please use the Language Requirement Form
- Exchange students: documentation that your home university is sending you as an exchange student.