The Master´s degree program in Economics and Business Administration for business professionals combines a close relationship between the theory in the study program with your working life and gives you the theoretical development of your knowledge and skills to be able to participate in more specialized work assignments in business development, strategy, marketing, finance and process management.
Master in Economics and Business Administration for business professionals
- Is flexible – With a relevant business employment from your bachelor´s degree (a minimum of 25 hours a week) you have the opportunity to take a part-time Master´s degree over a four year period.
- Provides you with a basic knowledge base on the first year of the Master program, where you have subjects within methodology, strategy and organization/business project.
- Allows you to specialize from your 2nd year on the program within four different profiles (see below). You choose profile on your 2nd semester.
At SDU we have many years of experience in offering the master in Economics and Business Administration as a full-time education program. We have continued our experience in the part-time program in relation to be flexible both in relation to your career opportunities and the company´s ability to develop new business areas and the competencies of the employees.
Through the master´s degree program you have the opportunity to combine different subjects and specialize through different disciplines /profiles that can help you adjust your education program to your current and future job functions and career.
Read more about the program's profiles, which you choose on your 2nd semester with effect from the 2nd year of study:
- International Business (English language)
- Forretningsorienteret markedsudvikling (Danish language)