The main focus of all engineering programmes at University of Southern Denmark is professional ability and the programmes are all rooted in research and development environments of a high international standard.
- Solve specific problems independently or as part of a team
- Manage a project from start to finish
- Work independently as well as in teams
- Define, formulate and analyse a problem.
- Used to company collaboration and have a well-founded understanding of commerce and business.
With a master degree in PDI you will have the following competencies:
- Expert knowledge of the product development process; from market analysis, product design and manufacturing to market introduction and sales
- Ability to launch own ideas and the ideas of others, which enables you to manage your own company as well as to work with innovation and development in large companies
- Ability to analyse when and how to outsource activities to the greatest benefit of the company
- Familiarity with user needs based on specific target groups and ability to conduct market analysis such as focus group interviews and consumer analysis, among others
- Ability to apply new theories on innovation and change, including emerging paradigms such as user-driven innovation, open innovation and market forecasting in practice.