In the video below, you will meet José who has a degree in Mechatronics from SDU. He now works at Danfoss Power Solutions.
You are qualified for jobs as, for example:
- Development engineer, e.g. with managerial responsibility
- Project manager
- Specialist in specific technologies
- Consultant or customer adviser
- Project salesperson
- Researcher at universities in Denmark or abroad
- Entrepreneur with your own company.
See an example of a career
Meet Yu Pan, who got a scholarship from Danfoss
Words from professionals
Several balls in the air
‘The mechatronics engineer is the all-rounder, the project manager keeping several balls in the air. The programme is consistent with the development in society and the development towards which the LEGO Group is heading’.
- HR Partner Peter Meineche, LEGO System A/S
Project Manager of the future
’We find the study programme exciting because of the high opportunities for engineers who master multiple disciplines. In particular at INFOCOM we can envisage employing a mechatronics engineer as project manager in the future’.
- CEO Bent Kristensen, INFOCOM A/S
With this programme you can continue your studies at master level e.g. MSc in Engineering (Mechatronics).