Test participation for applicants residing outside Denmark on 7 and 8 April 2018.
If you have applied via quota 2 and are residing outside Denmark on 7 and 8 April 2018 it is still possible for you to attend the uniTEST at SDU.
You can attend the test from your own computer via “remote – proctoring”. This means that a remote guard will monitor your completion of the test in accordance with the following rules described below.
Participation presupposes that:
- When you have received an invitation from SDU regarding the participation in the test via quota 2, you are asked to choose where you want to take the test from - at SDU or online via remote proctoring. No later than 21 March, you must state that you want to take the test online.
- Once you have chosen to take the test online, you will subsequently be asked to set up a test taker account via ProctorU´s website (the company performing the online test – read more here). This process must be completed by 21 March.
- From 28 March and before 5 April you must book a test time via ProctorU´s website. You receive a message with instructions on how to book a time via AdmissionSDU.
Please take note of the following:
You are solely responsible for checking that both configuration and internet connection of your computer are compatible with test completion at ProctorU.
We therefore recommend that you make the preliminary control no later than 21 March (from the same place you are planning to complete the test from). The deadline for both enrollment for the admission test for quota 2 and the setup of the test taker account with ProctorU is identical.
How to conduct a control check of your computer:
- Read more about the minimum requirements on this page: minimum technical specification
- Perform a check-up control of your computer right after by clicking on the following link: https://www.proctoru.com/testitout/
When clicking on the link, you will also need to establish a connection to a live person from ProctorU (´connect to a live person´) to ensure that the configuration of your computer matches the requirements of the test.
This is how you do it:
- Type in your name and institution (University of Southern Denmark) together with the date 7 April.
- Click on” Connect to a live person”.
- Click on the button “allow” when a message pops up requesting access to your camera and microphone. This gives permission for a thorough check of your computer.
- You are not required to plan your control check with ProctorU before carrying it out.
- We recommend that you complete the control check of your technical equipment before 21 March 2018.
The physical surroundings for test participants:
Before you complete the uniTEST online, make sure that the physical surroundings meet the following requirements:
- You are sitting at a stable desk
- You are sitting alone (the presence of other persons or animals is not allowed)
- The room you are sitting in is quiet
- There is an appropriate room temperature and lighting in the room
- It is highly probable that Firewall will block your internet connection if you take the uniTEST in public places such as schools, universities etc. This will prevent you from completing the uniTEST.