Test participation for applicants residing outside Denmark on 6 and 7 April 2019
If you have applied via quota 2 and are residing outside Denmark on 6 and 7 April 2019 it is still possible for you to attend the uniTEST at SDU.
You can attend the test from your own computer via “remote – proctoring”. This means that a remote guard will monitor your completion of the test.
Please take note of the following:
You are solely responsible for checking that both configuration and internet connection of your computer are compatible with test completion at ProctorU.
How to conduct a control check of your computer:
- Read more about the minimum requirements on this page: minimum technical specification
- Perform a check-up control of your computer right after by clicking on the following link: https://www.proctoru.com/testitout/
When clicking on the link, you will also need to establish a connection to a live person from ProctorU (´connect to a live person´) to ensure that the configuration of your computer matches the requirements of the test.
The physical surroundings for test participants:
Before you complete the uniTEST online, make sure that the physical surroundings meet the following requirements:
- You are sitting at a stable desk
- You are sitting alone (the presence of other persons or animals is not allowed)
- The room you are sitting in is quiet
- There is an appropriate room temperature and lighting in the room
- It is highly probable that Firewall will block your internet connection if you take the uniTEST in public places such as schools, universities etc. This will prevent you from completing the uniTEST.