Facts about the programme - BSc in Global Business Relationships
- Bachelor programme
- Faculty: Business and Social Sciences
- Duration: 3 years
- Location: Sønderborg
- Application deadline:
Quota 2: Apply no later than 15 March at 12:00 noon
Quota 1: Apply no later than 5 July at 12:00 noon
- Study start: 1 September
- Other programmes:
All bachelor programmes in Economics and Business Administration (in Danish only)
All bachelor programmes in Social Sciences (in Danish only)
Learn about global marketing, international cooperative relations, and cultural issues in the business world
A Bachelor programme in Economics and Business Administration covers a broad range of business economics subjects, e.g. marketing, accounting, finance, IT, planning, and organisational theory. It provides you with a versatile set of business skills that can be used in both private and public companies and within a wide range of industries. A BSc in Economics and Business Administration from SDU enables you to hold a position within virtually any of a company's administrative functions.
The Global Business Relationships line is for those of you, who are passionate about global marketing, international cooperative relations, and cultural issues in the business world.
The programme focuses on global business, and it involves the core challenges and opportunities faced by modern global companies.
The programme is taught in English, and your fellow students will be from both Denmark and the rest of Europe.
Why you should study Global Business Relationships
- You will receive a broad education within business economics.
- You will acquire specific skills in solving company issues related to internationalisation and globalisation.
- You will achieve specific competences for being able to work in internationally and globally oriented companies.
- Your education will take place in a vibrant international environment.