SDU Entrepreneurship Labs is the university's innovation and entrepreneurship community.
This is where we hatch start-ups and inspire innovative students, who collaborate with business.
Is your business looking for new inspiration?
Is your business interested in bringing on board new ideas, a fresh perspective and some inspiration?
- Collaborate with a start-up in a SpinINproject, designed to deliver growth for both the start-up and your business.
- Become a mentor to one of our start-ups and you'll be delighted with the positive energy and enthusiasm you encounter.
- Meet entrepreneurial students who can work on your business concepts and development plans.
- Hear sales pitch presentations for investments, partnerships and collaborations from exciting, promising start-ups.
- Attend a Company Meetup, where you'll swap out your office for a few days for a school desk in the heart of our entrepreneur community.
A practical approach
At SDU Entrepreneurship Labs, we take a no-nonsense approach to our role as a breeding ground for tomorrow's successful business.
We've contributed to the growth of many successful start-ups, such as Sensohive and Bikematch.
It's been a success for organisations like The New University Hospital in Odense, which collaborated with students to develop the idea for a new app.
Do you have any questions?
Contact Networking Manager Sine Berg Schuwendt via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +45 6550 1489.