Have your material ready for study start
If you want the content to be ready for a study start period, please send all material before these dates:
Wednesday in week 4 and / or
Wednesday in week 34
Your visibility at SDU
In a partnership with SDU RIO, there are different possibilities in relation to communication and the meeting with the students at SDU.
Often we will use images from you on various digital platforms, so to make it as easy and manageable as possible for all parties, here you can find information about size, formats and more.
If you have any questions, please contact us via mail.
Line of directions and formats
For those of you who have social media posts as part of the partnership with SDU, we have composed some guidelines that must be followed.
You should, therefore, read the document and use it actively in the collaboration in relation to strategic planning and content preparation.
When we make a post to students on Facebook, it will be posted on one of our Facebook platforms.
Image format: 1200 x 900 pixels and minimum 3 MB
Image format for a link: 1200 x 628 pixels and minimum 3 MB
As an SDU business partner, you can get content on our info screens, which are located multiple places on our 5 campuses.
The content must be study and/or career-related and must be approved by us. Content where promotion of, for example, cheap insurance, free memberships, high wages, good lunch agreement or number of holiday days is paramount, will therefore not be approved by SDU.
You have 20 seconds available, and you can choose whether you want the same image displayed, or alternatively display a maximum of three different images distributed in the specified time frame.
In order to get content on the screens, you must prepare an image or a video that fits the format below:
Format: 1920 x 842 pixels.
Pictures must be sent individually and be in JPEG format and minimum of 3 MB.
The video must be sent in MPEG4 format, and be max. 20 seconds long.
When you submit the material to our info screens, it is important that you provide exact start and end dates for when the material should be active.
As a business partner at SDU, you have the opportunity to be invited to our career events, where you can meet potential future employees.
To generate exposure for your company at the career events, it is possible to have roll-ups placed at your stand.
Roll-ups must be produced on SDU
Due to the Fire Authority's guidelines, it is a requirement that all roll-ups used for career events are produced on SDU.
In due time before the event, we ask you to send us a PDF file with the content you want on your roll-up, after which we will make sure it is printed and ready for the event.
Afterwards you can take your roll-up home and possibly bring it to the next event on the SDU.
Dimensions and formats
Format: 85 x 220 cm, of which the last 20 cm will be in the cassette.
Pictures must be minimum 3 MB.
Price: 315 DKK + VAT, which is paid to SDU RIO.
Please send the PDF-file to the event manager.
Your company site on mitsdu.dk
If you have a "business site" as part of your partnership, you can find it here: mitsdu.dk/network
It is common for all basis-partners that the logos on the page refer to a website according to their own wishes.
Premium- and plus-partners also have a business site on a subpage of mitsdu.dk, in which a link refers to a website according to the partner's own wishes.
We create the page for you
- The business site is set up by SDU RIO, where you as a partner, send all content (images and text) to us, which we read through and approve before setting up.
- Content for your business site must be study- and/or career-related. We look through the material before we set it up and allow us the right to send back if it is not in line with the guidelines.
Recommendations for your text:
- If you wish to attract both Danish and international students, we recommend that you send a text in both Danish and English, so we can make the page available in both languages.
- Please make the text as targeted as possible. Tell why you are interested in students at SDU, and preferably when to meet you at the university.
Image formats on a business site
Topbanner: 770 x 330 pixels
Image in text: 540 x 300 pixels
If you want to have more pictures next to each other, we recommend the size 109 x 109 pixels.
Format on logo
As a partner, you get the company logo on our website mitsdu.dk/network.
To ensure the best quality, the image must be at least 3 MB in one of the following file formats: psd., Ai. or InDesign.
If you have direct mail as part of your partnership, the mail will be sent out with SDU RIO as the sender. We must, however, receive the content of the mail from you.
Notify as soon as possible, but at least a month before.
What do we need to receive from you?
Within 14 days before we send the mail, we need to receive the following:
- The delimited target group of SDU students to whom the mail should be sent
- A suggestion for the full text of the mail
- We will read the text and make corrections if necessary
- Remember that according to the GDPR it must be clear, as early as the headline, why the mail is relevant to the recipient.
- The content of the mail must be study and/or career-relevant, must not conflict with the Danish Marketing Practices Act or contain sales and marketing material
- An expressive and captivating image for the top banner of the mail (see the next point for format)
But how does a typical direct mail look like?
At SDU RIO, we have a fixed template we use in connection with the setup of your direct mail. We have therefore prepared an example for you, where you find our recommendation for the setup with the headline, subheading, prose text, links and pictures.
See an example here.
Meet&Greet for unemployment funds and labour unions
Meet&Greet for unemployment funds and labour unions
With a Meet&Greet you have the opportunity to get an informal contact with a more specific group of students. Therefore, this option is ideal if you want more specific visibility on campus.
Based on the desired target group, you will have a stand close to where the target group’s lectures. In addition, SDU RIO will enter into a dialogue with the professor in question and try to give you access to a short presentation before the start of the lecture. However, this is up to the individual professor and often requires that you are particularly clear in the relevance of your presence to the student group in question.
Your stand will be in the same period of time as the target group has lessons.
Planning a Meet&Greet
Planning a Meet&Greet requires a higher degree of coordination and is, therefore, more time consuming than a pit stop. Therefore, it is important to register in ahead of time – at least one month before the desired event, but also earlier on, to give the professor a chance to integrate you in the lecture.
- If a Meet&Greet is canceled after going through the work process with planning and coordination with the professor and the Technical Services, it will not be replaced.
Please notice that all Meet&Greet must be used within the given contract year.
The process of booking a Meet&Greet
Meet&Greet is booked by sending us an e-mail.
- You submit the desired target group and the purpose of your presence. Since a Meet&Greet is connected to the lessons, the target group must be specific, and the purpose of your presence must be particularly relevant to the given target group. It is important that your presence is supportive of the subject area and does not seem like pure marketing.
- We will find out where and when the target group in question has lessons and will go into dialogue with the professor.
- Possible dates are returned to you and a date is determined
- You will receive an e-mail from us with practical information about the day: with this the agreed date and time if the professor has approved a short presentation from you before the lesson begins, as well as your location on campus that day.
- Catering: We order two pots of coffee at our expense. If you need more than this, it will be at your own expense. If needed, we are happy to help you order. All catering must be ordered through the SDU canteen.
- On the day:
- Anyone with visibility activities at SDU must wear a visible guest card. Before setting up the stand, please pick up a guest card by Bo Christensen from the Technical Services. Bo sits in ResQ office number Ø2-407C-1.
- When picking up guest cards, please take along a café table for the stand as well.
- Both guest cards and café table must be returned to the Technical Services after the Meet&Greet.
Overview of possible locations:
Meet&Greet for private and public organisations
Meet&Greet for public and private organisations
With a Meet&Greet we give you the opportunity to get close to a specific target group, where we in dialogue with you and the academic community find the best possible activity. In a Meet&Greet there is, therefore, a great focus on making you an integral part of the students' academic skills, so it through your presence becomes clear to the students how their profile can be relevant in your company. In addition, you contribute with concrete and relevant content in line with the requests and needs of the academic community.
Private and public organisations with Meet&Greet in their contract, please contact Line Krogh-Nielsen directly for planning and coordination. For optimal use of Meet&Greet, the dialogue should start the semester before the given Meet&Greet is to be used.
Overview of possible locations:
A pistop at SDU is a good way to create broad visibility among our students. You will be standing by a cafe table in a cross field at the campus you desire, where the students can enter into a dialogue with you.
Notify as soon as possible, minimum 14 days before. Many companies are interested in the exposure that a pitstop gives, and we can, therefore, not guarantee that you desired date if vacant. If the desired date is not available, we will find another date together. Pitstops are booked by writing us an email.
If pitstops are cancelled after being through the planning and marketing process, this will not be replaced.
Following information must be provided in the email of your booking:
- Your request for a date, time and location at SDU.
- Purpose with a pitstop: What is your particular focus this day? For example, a CV/application check, the route to the dream job, vacancies, information about studying abroad, and many other options. But we ask you to zoom in on one topic for each pitstop to secure value for both you and our students.
Please note that catering must be ordered through the canteen of SDU at your own expense. We are happy to assist you with your order.
Note! On the day of your pitstop. you must collect a guest card from Bo Christensen at Technical Service before starting the activity. Bo sits in RQue, office number Ø2-405-1.
Technical Service requires that anyone who has an approved presence at SDU through a pit stop, has a guest card while the activity is taking place.
Overview of possible locations:
As a business partner at SDU RIO, you get the opportunity to get your printed materials on our material wall in Odense, Slagelse, Kolding, Esbjerg and Sønderborg.
Remember correct goals for best presentation
For the best presentation of your materials, they must fit the dimensions of the shelves in our material wall.
Dimensions on the shelves: 24.5 cm wide and 31.5 cm tall.
There are also bulletin boards on campus that can be used.
Demensions for posters: 50 x 70 cm
All printed materials must reach us by: Wednesday in week 4 and / or Wednesday in week 34.
If you regulary change your materials (such as seasonal changes), you are of course welcome to send the updated material outside the above mentioned deadlines.
NOTE: Printed materials must be study and career relevant for the students. Material where promotion of, for example, cheap insurance, free memberships, high wages, good lunch agreement or number of holiday days is paramount, will therefore not be approved by SDU.
Please state the exact start and end dates of your materials, so we avoid storing materials with pictures or names without permission.
The materials are sent to this address:
University of Southern Denmark
ATT: Jibril Husseen
Cortex Park 26
5230 Odense M
Do you have a job posting that could be relevant for SDU profiles? Create a company profile at SDU Jobbank.
With a company profile you can i.a.:
Filter your candidates:
When you set up a company profile at SDU Jobbank, you can choose specific qualifications that you have for your future employee, and through the data-driven recruitment, you can immediately see how many candidates match your search and needs.
Target your communication:
You can ensure that your job positions get sent to the relevant candidates using a direct mail campaign, and thereby increase the quality of the applicants.
Use active recruitment with Graduateland LIVE:
A digital platform for your employer brand. With Graduateland LIVE you can sort and chat with online candidates in real-time. You can start video-conversations whenever it suits you. You can set up LIVE sessions with specific themes like graduate programmes, job positions etc. This way you can easily and effectively build a talent base for your company.
Do you need help using the job bank?:
Do you have questions on how SDU job bank works, how to create targeted campaigns via the job bank as a channel or something else, please contact SDU Jobbank via mail or phone: +45 50549929.
Private event at SDU
This point is for you as a partner, who has an event(s) in your cooperation with SDU RIO.
In short, as a partner, you are responsible for delivering the content of the event, and SDU RIO is responsible for the practical preparations, such as booking facilities, marketing and evaluation. However, we have a great interest in making your event a success and therefore have the following points that you as a partner must be aware of when we jointly start planning the desired event.
Initially you should:
- Contact the person responsible for the partnerships, Line Krogh-Nielsen, to initiate thought and opportunities for collaborating with the academic communities. Remember you always have the opportunity to spar with your partner at SDU RIO, so do not hesitate to contact us. Here we ensure the relevance of your event and define the right set-up for the given target group. We recommend that the initial thoughts about the event start the semester prior to the actual event, so it can be integrated into SDU's annual wheel, as well as in the strategic planning.
- Think of the target group (study, semester, etc.) for your desired event.
- Think of your professional/career-related purpose of the event (what should the students gain by participating in this particular event)
- Consider the maximum of students the event can support and the minimum relative to the cancellation
- Find desired dates, time and duration. However, this is finally determined in cooperation with the relevant academic communities.
- Think about what you would like for the event's setup:
- Other things?
- Take note of whether you need anything technical in connection with your event, such as microphones, monitors, special connectors, a podium or something else.
- Consider whether you want to give the participants any kind of catering (coffee, cake, sandwiches, water or the like). This must be ordered through SDU's canteen, and if you are not comfortable with ordering, we are happy to help you. However, catering is at your own expense.
Before the event is made public:
Before the event is made public and ready for entries, we need the following from you:
- Event title
- Event description (as targeted as possible and preferably with an agenda/plan for the event)
- Images for the marketing of the event (which SDU RIO is responsible for)
- Possibly a desired text to i.a. a Facebook post in connection with the promotion of the event if you should have any special requests (see our SoMe guidelines for more information)
- Wishes for evaluation of the event, which is sent to all registered participants. We compile the evaluation form from SDU RIO's page and send it to you for approval before the event takes place.
If direct mail is a part of your partnership, you might consider whether to use it in connection with the marketing of the event. If you want to use your direct mail, we ask you to read more about formats and guidelines under the 'Direct mail' tab on this page.
The event is now scheduled
The event is now scheduled and the marketing is in motion. From SDU RIO's side, we draw on our channels and contacts to market the event in the best possible way. but would also strongly recommend that you also draw attention to your presence at SDU on your own channels.
Line will keep you updated on the number of registrations.
On the day of the event
- On the day of the event, you will meet with Line at the agreed room approximately 1-1½ hour before the start of the event, where you jointly get all the practical details into place (if you have trouble finding the room then call: +45 6550 9690)
- Line has a list of participants and ensures that the participants are ticked off, so we know how many of the enrolled students actually participated. If slides and/or materials are to be sent out subsequently, we accommodate with this as well, which is why the registration list is important.
- Line welcomes on behalf of SDU RIO, from where you manage the event as planned. Line is present throughout/most of the event, so if anything comes up, you can take hold of her.
- In connection with the event, an evaluation form is sent to the participants. You will subsequently receive a report from us, which brings together the students' answers.