With their always constructive approach to the ongoing work tasks and a continuous high quality in performing their tasks, SDU’s TAP staff is key factor for SDU’s ability to continuously fulfil the University’s strategic goal of creating value for and with society, developing unique talents and breaking boundaries its efforts with the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
All technical/administrative staff members at all levels are eligible for nomination. It is also possible to nominate a group of TAPs. In order to focus on the collaboration across the entire university, it would be appreciated if you nominate people from other departments, faculties and areas than your own.
The honouring takes place in connection with the Annual University Celebration. The prize must go to a TAP or a group of TAPs who in the past year have made a name for themselves in one or more areas by having:
• Contributed to the daily operation of the University in a particularly special and remarkable way.
• Made a special effort in the implementation or fulfilment of SDU’s strategic goals.
• Contributed to creating a positive working environment in their unit and at SDU as a whole.
• Solved their tasks professionally, flexibly and efficiently at an extraordinarily high level with the user’s needs and wishes in mind.
• Had a constant focus on performing their tasks to the highest standards.
• Thought in terms of cross-discipline and collaboration when performing their tasks.
• Displayed a positive approach to new tasks and changed routines.
• Contributed positively to colleagues’ job satisfaction and well-being.
• Made a very special effort to contribute to SDU’s becoming a more sustainable workplace.
The TAP prize was awarded for the very first time at the 2021 Annual University Celebration.
Previous Prize Winners:
Laboratory Technician Birgitte Damby Sørensen, Department of Public Health
Head of Technical Service Leif Jensen