Skip to main content


The University of Southern Denmark offers assistance with housing in Slagelse. You are welcome to contact the Accommodation Office at SDU at:, or you can contact Slagelsebolig, which is a housing association in Slagelse, at

Need help?

Contact International Staff Office


Last Updated 26.04.2021