Skip to main content

Cross-border commuters

When you get employed at the University of Southern Denmark while maintaining your place of residence in another country, you are considered to be a cross-border commuter.

This means that special rules apply to you and there are some practical issues you need to settle before starting your employment, e.g. social security, taxation, etc.
The rules applying to your situation also differ depending on your nationality.

Please find our guidelines to commuters from Germany and Sweden in the menu or contact us for more information.


Click here


Click here

Need help?

Contact International Staff Office


Last Updated 26.06.2019