Forfatter: Emiliussen, J.
- A smarter pathway for delivering cue exposure therapy?: The design and development of a smartphone application targeting alcohol use disorder
Forfattere: Nielsen, A. S., Guldager, J. & Skytte, M.
- Effectiveness of Optional Videoconferencing-Based Treatment of Alcohol Use Disorders: Randomized Controlled Trial
- Exercising alcohol patients don’t lack motivation but struggle with structures, emotions and social context: a qualitative dropout study
- How do older adults with very late-onset alcohol use disorder define alcohol problems?: Results from an interpretative phenomenological study
- How does family pressure, health and ambivalence factor into entering alcohol treatment?: Experiences of people aged 60 and older with alcohol use disorder
- Identifying Risk Factors for Late-Onset (50+) Alcohol Use Disorder and Heavy Drinking: A Systematic Review
- Is training in creative writing a feasible treatment adjunct for clients suffering from cronic alcohol-use disorder?
- Self-assessed stress level among elderly seeking treatment for alcohol use disorder. A descriptive study
Forfatter: Tarp, K. H. H.
- Why do some older adults start drinking excessively late in life?: Results from an Interpretative Phenomenological Study