TEK Innovation supports various activities at the Faculty of Engineering with the participation from students, industry, organizations and municipality. With the aim of creating a knowledge sharing, network and collaboration possibilities.
TEK Innovation provides guidance on planning of conferences and other activities.
Specifically, TEK Innovation can assist with:
- Meetings, delegation visits, workshops and seminars that strategically supports networking and collaboration. To receive TEK Innovation support an agreement with the relevant Head of Institution needs to be made.
- Conferences/ Major Events:
- General guidance regarding facilitating conferences and events (planning, budgeting, facilitates, etc.).
- Extended support in connection with facilitating conferences/events. If extended support in connection with hosting the event is needed, it must be agreed on with the relevant Head of Institution before contacting TEK Innovation. With such an agreement in place, a budget for hourly consumption at TEK Innovation will be allocated.
- Conference Manager
- Guidance regarding set-up of registration systems in Conference Manager – the system can be used for registration, payment and as event website.
- Setting up new users in Conference Manager
For information about upcoming activities and events, click here.
Network and Event Coordinator Julie Thygesen Rydahl. Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +45 65509589.