Cooperation with Exernal Stakeholders
The institute’s collaboration with national, as well as international, representatives of industry and scientific institutions is attended to by the members of the Institute's various research groups:
- Biologically-inspired robotics
- Modular and cellular robots
- Cognitive vision (2D image handling and 3D interpretation of images) in the context of grasping, object recognition and scene interpretation
- Applied mathematics for mathematical modelling of e.g. mechanical systems and processes as well as for motion planning
- Software technology, especially modelling, architecture, evolution of software and knowledge management
- Embedded systems
- Welfare Technology
The collaboration activities may be performed in the form of consultancy services or as project partnerships.
Stakeholders interested in performing research projects or other sorts of collaboration with the institute are encouraged to contact the institute's employees to learn more about potentials, terms and facilities.