This page gives an overview of links that may be useful for The Maersk Mc-Kinney Moller Institute's employees in their daily work. Please note that many of the shortcuts mentioned below are only accessible when the user is connected to the SDU domain.
- is SDU's e-learning platform, a communication device used by teachers and students, https://e-learn.sdu.dk. Please contact either Dorthe Anicka Wagenaar or Karina Therkildsen for user logins. Click here for further information.
|DISCOUNTS ON HOTELS
- all students and staff of any tertiary educational institutions worldwide such as colleges and universities are eligible to claim a genuine 10% discount whenever you book accommodation for either business or leisure with any of the participating suppliers. Click here for more information on this international education support scheme.
- the Danish IT- og Telestyrelsen offers a free-of-charge service to SMEs dealing with public institutions and hence forced to issue electronic invoice forms, the so-called NemHandel forms. Click on www.virk.dk for more information (in Danish).
- is an IT system for entering travel expense claims online. Access to the system is available through this link, whereas instructions for use of the system is available here (PDF-file).
- contains an overview of project financing possibilities. Click here for more information.
|FORSKERPORTAL (Research Portal)
- contains guidance and advice in terms of externally financed research activities. Click here for more information.
- is a help page for SDU employees, listing links to a variety of forms, business cards, one's personal "stamkort" etc. Click her for more information.
- via this page SDU employees can enter complaints or suggestions in terms of SDU's IT area. Click here for more information.
|HOLIDAYS, MATERNITY LEAVE, CARE DAYS
- all employees are kindly requested to notify Dorthe Anicka Wagenaar, D115, NBA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org about holidays, maternity leave and care days held/to be held - and to fill in this absence form (in Danish)(PDF-file). Maternity leave is to be notified to Kasper Hallenborg, Head of Institute, as well. Click here for more details (in Danish).
|ILLNESS AND ABSENCE
- all employees are kindly requested to send an e-mail to: email@example.com in connection with illness or absence from the Institute - and to fill in this absence form (in Danish)(PDF-file) as well.
|MEETING ROOM RESERVATIONS
- link to MMMI's booking system for rooms and D114 at Niels Bohrs Allé and the Meeting Room and Seminar Room at Campusvej.
- an IT system for entering information on employees
tek\Your usual SDU username
Your usual SDU password
User manual PDS (PDF-file)
|PERSONAL WEB SITES
- access to staff members’ personal web sites, which have previously been accessed e.g. via www.mip.sdu.dk, can be accessed through the PDS system by inserting the mip web address under “Yderligere Job/Akademiske Info”. The information will then appear in the left-side menu on http://www.sdu.dk/ansat/.
|PHOTOGRAPHS FOR YOUR ELECTRONIC BUSINESS CARD
- visit either PhotoCare at Dalumcenteret or Click at Rosengårdcentret to have your picture taken. Purchase requisition forms are obtainable by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The filled-in requisition form is to be handed over to the shop upon arrival. If you do not bring a requisition form, the cost of having your picture taken is 90 DKK.
- examples of presentation materials including USD's and TEK's logos and colour suggestions. Click here for further information (in Danish).
- an IT system for entering research publications, activities and research areas including including registration of research publications and dissemination activities. For guidance, please see: User Guidance PURE (PDF-file)
- get access to your personal services such as vacation lists, course entries, business cards etc. Learn more on http://stamblad.sdu.dk.
|CREATING A TEACHING PORTFOLIO
- at the University of Southern Denmark, PURE is used for the creation of teaching portfolios. Go to the tab “My CVs and profile” and create a Teaching CV. Video guides are available in PURE. Click here for further information.
|TRAVEL CLAIM FORMS AS FILLABLE PDF FILES
- the paper-based travel-claim forms have now been transformed into fillable PDF files, available in both a Danish and an English version. The forms are available HERE.
|UNIX-BASED SERVICES AT MMMI
- all unix-based services at MMMI are now administered by NAT-IT i.e. the IT department at the Faculty of Natural Sciences. Click here for further information on contacts and procedures.