The Maersk Mc-Kinney Moller Institute's Management Board consists of:
- Henrik Dam, Vice-chancellor, University of Southern Denmark
- Henrik Bindslev, Dean of The Faculty of Engineering, University of Southern Denmark (chairman)
- Henrik Tvarnø, Director, The A.P. Moller and Chastine Mc-Kinney Moller Foundation
- Count Frants E. Bernstorff-Gyldensteen, The Estate of Gyldensteen
- Esben Østergaard, Founder and CTO, Universal Robots
- Kasper Hallenborg, Head of Department, The Maersk Mc-Kinney Moller Institute, The University of Southern Denmark (secretary)
Click here for the statutes of The Maersk Mc-Kinney Moller Institute (in Danish).