Contact: Klinisk Sygeplejeforsker Mette Rothmann, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Clinical Nursing Research Group is engaged A) Perspectives, experiences and preferences of patients B) Patient/ user involvement C) Health technologies.
The research seeks to obtain knowledge about the importance and consequences of living with chronic disease e.g. osteoporosis and diabetes, as well as the contribution patient and user involvement in research in order to better address patient perspectives and preferences. User involvement and the development of health technology is a key research area through using and developing Participatory Design in health science.
- Associate professor Mette Juel Rothmann, RN, MHS, PhD
- Phd. Student Pernille Christiansen
- Phd. Student Clea Bruun Johansen
- Phd. Student Lene Lehmkuhl
Clinical nurse specialists:
- Nana Cecilie Kidmose
National and International collaborators:
- Professor Bodil Rasmussen, Deakin University, Melbourne, Australia
- Post.doc Ashley Ng, La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia
- Professor Vibeke Zoffmann, Juliane Marie Centret, BørneRiget, Copenhagen Denmark
- Phd. Student Anne Sophie Mathiensen, Dept. Of Endocrinology, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Professor Frans Pouwer, Department of Psychology, University of Southern Denmark, Odense, Denmark