Current ph.d projects
- Children and adolescents with functional somatic symptoms: Empowerment and illness beliefs after family therapy, MD Ditte Roth Hulgaard.
- Early Dysregulation and Mental Health Problems at 5-6 years. A longitudinal Cohort study of risk and resilience factors for progression to ADHD, MD Jette Asmussen.
- Bone loss in eating disorders, MD Jacob Frølich.
- Prenatal insecticide exposure and neurodevelopmental disorders in preschool children, MD Bettina Fage Larsen.
Attachment and resiliency in parents of children with ADHD – a factor in prognosis? MD Pernille Darling Rasmussen.
Recent ph.d projects
- Funen Anorexia Nervosa Study - a follow-up study on outcome, mortality, quality of life and body composition, MD Laura Al-Dakhiel Winkler. Defended 2016.
- Cognitive Training in Children and Adolescents With Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Cand.psych Aida Bikic. Defended 2016.
- Cognition in autism spectrum disorders: Relating cognition to autism spectrum symptomatology, Cand.psych Cathriona Cantio. Defended 2016.
- Risk factors and consequences of child and youth suicide attempts - a Danish register-based study. Statistican Erik Christiansen. Defended 2015.
- Exercise Addiction. Validation of the exercise addiction inventory, prevalence of addiction, eating disorder, symptoms, personality traits and leptin levels, Cand.psych Mia Beck Lictenstein. Defended 2014.
- Childhood Depressive Disorders, MD Rikke Thaarup Wesselhoeft. Defended 2014.
- Sensory gating in Autism Spectrum Disorders - The search for subgroups, MD Gitte Falcher Madsen. Defended 2013.
- Early onset of schizoprenia in children, MD Anne Dorte Stenstrøm. Defended 2011.
- A population-based twin study of Autism Spectrum Disorders, MD Claudia Nordenbæk. Defended 2010.
- Sleep Difficulties in Children With Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, MD Allan Hvolby. Defended 2008.
- Psychopathology in Danish 8-9 year old children: prevalence and comorbidity in a two step population based study, MD Dorthe Janne Petersen,