Research focuses on clinical pharmacy services, communication and counselling about medicine, as well as the user- and patient perspective in relation to use of medicine.
Clinical Pharmacy collaborates with the Research Unit at Pharmakon (The Danish College of Pharmacy), University of Copenhagen and the Research Unit at Hospital Pharmacy Funen at Odense University Hospital. Clinical pharmacy is a part of Human Health, which is a research network at SDU within health communication, which brings together professional research environments across Humanities, Health Science and Social Sciences.
- Narrative medicine in pharmacy practice - Can Pharmacists Improve their Medicine Counselling by Reading Fiction?
- Re-prescribing at Danish pharmacies
- Use of motivational interviewing in clinical pharmacy services
- Translation into Danish and validation of tools on medicine use.
- Communication and information about medicine - coherence in care pathway?
- Development of educational program: "Patient-Centered Communication in Community Pharmacy". Collaboration with the University of Copenhagen, Utrecht University and Pharmakon.
For further information, contact Associate Professor Ulla Hedegaard, firstname.lastname@example.org.